Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

me go to worki

Do you struggle to get dresses every morning? Are you the type of person that prepares their clothes the night before so you can save time in the morning? Are you the person who thinks about what they're going to wear while snoozing in the morning? ...There's no point in waking up now, if I don't know what to wear today. We'll the later is me.



"There's no point in waking up now, if I don't know what to
wear today."


Don't get me wrong, I LOVE clothes and have tones of it. Maybe too much. Maybe that's my problem. I have so much stuff that nothing feels special anymore. Too much competition in the wardrobe. That, and it would help if I lost some weight. This way the outfit I pictured in my head would actually look right on me. Do youknow how much time I could save? Maybe a good 30 minutes a day. That's 2.5 hours a week. That's 10 hours a month!!! Okay you get my point.



My question is how do I solve this problem? Should I reorganize my closet and set up a program to help me get dressed like Cher's closet in Clueless? Should I use the new app that was inspired by the mobie?What's your solution? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment